Pages

July 28, 2013

Baba Ganoush-ish :)

I guess I can never quite make a recipe like it says...mostly 'cause I want to use up stuff.  So, I made this tonight and it is amazing!!!  Tasted wonderful on tortilla chips and I think it will taste as good or better tomorrow after it has had a chance to chill.

Baba Ganoush-ish

2 skinny Asian eggplants or 1 medium globe eggplant
2-4 cloves fresh garlic (4 is a lot, I smell like garlic, just sayin')
3 T lemon juice
3 T tahini
handful fresh dill
salt to taste

Roast the eggplant on a pan with parchment paper under the broiler for about 20 minutes.  Turning a couple of times.

Let eggplant cool.  Once cool put all ingredients in your Vitamix, food processor, or blender and blend the hell out of it!  Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Love Letters to My Sons..