Another one of those use up the extra zucchini recipes...only I really, really like this! Adapted my version from White on Rice...theirs used Parmesan which I think would be awesome. We just happened to have cheddar in the fridge so that's what I used.
Zucchini Soft "Taco" Shells
4 c. grated zucchini
1/2 c. shredded cheese
1/4 c. bread crumbs (used gluten-free)
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cumin
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Grate zucchini and put in a strainer. Sprinkle with salt and let sit. A bunch of moisture will be released. After they sit for a bit...squeeze as much of the moisture out as you can. Mix with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover baking sheets with parchment paper. Scoop about 1/4 c of mixture and press down on baking sheet into a thin circle. Repeat with the rest.
4. Bake shells for about 25 minutes or until the shells look "crisp" and brown around the edges.
5. After they are cool, peel off and enjoy!!!