Pages

November 1, 2009

Opal Creek

I'm afraid I may have turned into one of those people...yes that kind...the kind that dresses their dog up.  In my defense, it isn't about fashion, it's about her being 10lbs and not having a lot of hair.  She gets cold.  And, she loves her jackets!  Okay, now that that's out in the open...we had a great day yesterday.  

If you're like me, you've been having a little difficulty with the change of seasons.  I love the leaves, but the cold and damp is an adjustment.  In order to deal with this, it's best to get out and enjoy our state.  So, Andrew and I took Bailey to Opal Creek.  It's on both of our Top 5 Places in Oregon lists and we love it up there.  Bailey thought it was pretty great too! The quality of the photos below are not so great...it was drizzling and I didn't want to use my good camera so we used our cell phones. 

As we go into the wet season, I hope you too can get out and enjoy our state.  Just get some warm clothes and rain gear.  You'll be fine!

No comments:

Love Letters to My Sons..