Pages

March 27, 2011

A Nice Spring Yellow or Maybe a Fabulous Pink?

Why is it that when I think things are looking pretty black...they start to turn around?  When I breathe and take a step back, things are never nearly as bad as they seem.  Yet, I never seem to remember this when I'm in the middle of that dark place.  My friend posted recently about saying it like you mean it...about giving your words meaning.  So important.  As much or more so in the words we tell ourselves.  You know what I'm talking about; those words we tell ourselves in our head.  The ones we would never tell our best friend.  The names we call ourselves.  The ones we would never call our family.  We manifest those words we "speak" to ourselves.  No wonder things start looking pretty black.  And, while I look smashing in black, I'm tired of my brain being black...it's just not the right color!  I'm thinking a nice spring yellow...or maybe a fabulous pink!  I'm done with black brain; how about you?

No comments:

Love Letters to My Sons..