This is pretty much this lady's recipe. I don't think it's like focaccia as she describes it but it's not too bad. We'll see about in the morning.
Flax Seed "Bran" Bread
2 c freshly ground flax seed (again, you're using that dedicated coffee grinder, right?)
1 T baking powder
1 tsp salt
5 eggs, whipped
2 T molasses
1/2 c water
1/3 c melted coconut oil or butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9x13 pan and a bread pan.
3. Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
4. Mix wet ingredients well in a separate bowl.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir well and let set 2-3 minutes to thicken.
6. Divide between the bread pan and the 9x13 pan. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Enjoy! Food is meant to be enjoyed!