Finally got back to the hives at the house. Moved the nuc (split) into a full box. Went through the copper top and it looks like it has a queen laying eggs. To be honest, I didn't see the queen in any of the boxes but there were new larvae so I'm going with it.
The top bar may be my undoing. I have yet to figure out how to work it without screwing up the comb since they glue it down the sides and on the bottom. As I was fishing around in the bottom, one of the girls stung me through the mesh on my glove. My hand is really swollen! Since I was trying to go through the house hives after work and it had been a long day, I just stopped there. I'll try to finish going through it on Saturday when the weather is nice again. From what I did see it is doing great though!